Sunday, March 18, 2012

House of the wolf






I've made this piece for a friend! We're huge fans of the epic medieval television serie 'Game of Thrones'. Seven noble families fight for control of a mythical land, each house has their own sigil (mostly an animal of some sort) and represents a culture. Ofcourse, we encourage the house of Stark, which was a sigil of a roaring wolf.  
It was fun to do, and not that much work at all! (2 hours?!) If you're interested in your own sigil of your own house, please contact me! I'm up for a challenge!

Game of Thrones season 2 starts on april 1st, starring my favourite homeland actress of all time: Carice van Houten! If you haven't seen season 1 yet, I highly recommend it! 

2 comments :

  1. My family have been talking about this for quite some time. I have been a fan of the books since the first book came out. Anyway - we have come up with a gray/ silver fox on a field of very dark green. And our words are "Keep your wits about you." Not challenging enough?

    -feagin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm very fascinated of your picture and it would match very good to an online rpg I'm playing... Would you allow me to use this pic therefore? It would be great if you also have the logo incl. stars without the black patterned background (transparent), may you could send it to me?

    For further contact/ explaination please don't hesitate to contact me: tetraxperia@gmail.com

    With best regards,
    Tetra

    ReplyDelete