Thursday, March 15, 2012

Magical Circus collection



Ladies and gents, boys and girls!
There has been a new development! I found out how to make photo-fun cards for my empolyer kaartje2go! It took a while to figure it out, but it opens a big door to new possibilities! Parents/families can make their personal photo-cards displayed with this whimsical circus theme. It is a  fun project to work on! Adding creativity & humor in one piece feels very fulfilling and relaxing! It took 5 hours to figure out the technique, but it was a nice informative night!

I've made 5 pieces so far, but I'm sketching 5 new ones to add to the collection.  I think I'd might produce some more theme-collections later on this next quarter of the year!

Find the complete collection right

No comments :

Post a Comment