Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Humpty Dumpty - paper puppetry!

Wow, I didn't post that much last month! It's been so busy: after finishing work for my employers, I had to work on my intake at the Art Academy in Breda.
 
Guess what...I passed with flying colours! 

This paper puppet is an example what exactly happens when I have a creative night-rush! I've been working on several paper puppet-concepts, but this concept just popped out in an instant! It feld very strange, but I managed to make my first digital painting on 'automatic pilot' mode. I've been struggling using the technique for quite some time, but I completely figured it out after months of practise! This might become handy when I start my new education animation & characterdesign!

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses
And all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty
Together again. 



No comments :

Post a Comment