Sunday, February 26, 2012

Printable decor

 A new intiative! I've opened my own Etsy-shop! 

I've been working on this project for months! Baking cakes/muffins is a great hobby of mine, it's nice to combinate your favourite hobby with business.

It's a new idea I want to bring on the market. It's a PDF printable cake decoration; you can print it at home, and brighten up any kind of cake!  I've seen a lot of printable decorations, but never very detailed or complicated. It's a mixture between a simple cake-banner and a complete theatre decor: a whimsical piece of art on a cake! 

To me, it seems like a good combination. I need to practise my digital painting skills, but I can also make other people very happy with my creations for a very modest price!

inspired to make this cake?
click here! 

UPDATE:
Spotted on Icanhascheeseburger!


No comments :

Post a Comment