Friday, November 23, 2012

Schoolproject - 'Paperstory' stopmotion

Working on this 1 minute animation  has been such a great adventure! My college-academy forced me to use a technique I didn't feel comforable with. Challenge accepted! I didn't have much experience using stopmotion... but I got such a fast feeling for it in a short time! Remembering how I posed my hands and make the camera *click* again has been one huge drama and took hours to produce. But it really has given me a better insight how much work a stopmotion animation can be. I seriously respect the big guys producing stop-motion animations 120 minutes long!

My teachers weren't that excited about this project. However they gave me bad grade and comments on this project, I really had so much fun doing this! 

No comments :

Post a Comment